no sé, pero igual
no sé por qué amo tool
amo su arte
su creación
musho musho amiguitos y amiguitas
y
por eso mismo
no escribiré nada
y vicariamente
expresaré lo que siento sin sentirlo en carne propia sino solo en alma
la canción dedicada a todos ustedes y en especial a mi misma
es
Ticks & leeches, o sea garrapatas y sanguijuelas, una excelente letra, plagada de poesía.
PLAGADA y bien pagada.
Aquí les va mis cuates y cuatas: (cuetes no)
08 ticks & leeches •
Suck and suck.
Suckin up all you can, suckin up all you can suck.
Workin up under my patience like a little tick.
Fat little parasite.
Suck me dry.
My blood is bruised and borrowed. You thieving bastards.
You have turned my blood cold and bitter,
beat my compassion black and blue.
Hope this is what you wanted.
Hope this is what you had in mind.
Cuz this is what you're getting.
I hope you're choking. I hope you choke on this.
Taken all I can, taken all I can, we(?) can take.
Taken all you can, taken all you can fuckin' take
Got nothing left to give to you.
Blood suckin parasitic little tick/blood suckin parasitic little tick
Take what you want and then go.
Hope this is what you wanted.
Hope this is what you had in mind.
Cuz this is what you're getting.
Suck me dry.
Is this what you wanted?
Is this what you had in mind?
Cuz this this is what you're getting.
I hope you choke.